Thursday 26 July 2012

Nivea Daily Essentials 2 in 1 Cleanser and Toner: Review


This cleanser is a firm favourite of mine. I've been using it for years it's so good. I pour a small amount on to my hand and rub it all over my face in small circular motions to cleanse my skin of makeup and dirt, and then wash it off with water. When it comes to skin care I'm really quite lazy so I enjoy the efficiency of a two in one product.



As you can hopefully see from the photo above, the cleanser is quite runny. I feel like this makes the product so quick and easy to remove makeup with. There is only a light smell, which is pretty generic and inoffensive. My skin isn't left feeling tight in the slightest, just refreshed. It removes every last scrap of makeup with ease, and isn't harsh on my skin.

What are some of your favourite cleansers/methods of removing makeup?

Abbie
-x- 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting lovelies!